The Only Study Guide You'll Ever Need by Jade Bowler || essential book for students

Hi Everyone!

With the new academic year now in full swing, I wanted to recommend this book, as a bit of a back to school special! I'm now in Year 11, and although this book has been so important to me over the last few years, this year it becomes all the more necessary. 





The verdict is simply: if you are a student, you need this. 

It details how to revise effectively, different techniques, how to look after yourself in exam season, what you should do the night before and exam, perfectionism, habits....it really is the only study guide you'll ever need! 

It's everything they don't teach you at school and more. It's the book I needed, and I'm sure that so many other students need it too. 

This is the book that taught me to revise properly, that made me think about my revision techniques, that encouraged me to experiment with them, and that ultimately improved my grades. 

The author is also my absolute favourite YouTuber, UnJaded Jade, and I actually met her on a small island in Holland this summer - how crazy is that! 

This book is so necessary - it's a must read for anyone at the upper end of secondary school, in college and uni.....it's so helpful, it's simple, it gives actual advice you can follow and things you can implement easily into your daily life.



I can't recommend this book enough, and I really hope some of you pick it up! As always, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my rambles!


How did you learn to revise properly? Do you think this book would be (or would have been) useful? How are you doing today?


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)


p.s. casual magic of the day:

(If you are new here and have no idea what I'm on about, click here to find out more)

I'm writing this on my first day of Year 11. How crazy. Today was the first day back at school and my casual magic is seeing my beautiful friends again, some of which I hadn't seen for seven weeks. Friendships are magic <3

Comments

  1. My sister got me this book for my birthday last week! I can't wait to start looking through it, and putting the techniques into practice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing!! I'm SO HAPPY you have it now - and hope that it will help you this year (and beyond of course)....can't wait to hear about the revision techniques that work for you!! :))

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this recommendation ! Ii is really interesting I’d actually like to buy it ! Great post again 😉
    Élise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome - this book is definitely worth a purchase - my copy is annotated and dog-eared to death!! Thank you so much for continuing to follow me :))

      Delete
  3. I know you love this book and it's helped you a lot so maybe it's time I borrow it and see if it could help me out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment