Support Book Bloggers in 2022 Challenge #BookBloggerSupport22 | hosted by Pages Unbound

 Hi Everyone!

I can't remember where I came across this blog but I am subscribed to Pages Unbound. They are a wonderful blog that I love reading, especially as they have daily posts. I haven't been very good at commenting on other blogs and being part of the wider book blogging community so this project has given me the push to change that! 

You may have noticed that today is Friday and not one of my posting days (Sunday and Wednesday). I have so many post ideas and I've been feeling constricted by the amount of days so I am now going to post on a Friday too, though probably only once every two weeks, but we'll see how it goes!



If you want to read the post from Pages Unbound, you can view that by clicking here! Please go and check it out if you are interested in reading more book blogs and supporting them. 

In this post, I wanted to tell you about what I want to do for the challenge and what people supporting my blog means to me. 

There are 12 challenges, which I will list below. The ones in bold are the ones that I am able to and intend to participate in.

1. Find 10 book bloggers you’ve enjoyed reading in the past and give them a shout out

2. Find 10 new-to-you book bloggers to follow

3.  Leave comments on 10 book blogs

4. Write a post supporting book bloggers

5. Share 10 blog posts to social media

6.  Respond to 5 comments other people have left on a blog

7. Write a post about books you’ve read because of other bloggers

8. Follow 5 new book bloggers (less than 1 year old)

9. Write a guest post for a blog or feature a guest post on your blog

10.  Read 10 blog posts and “like” them

11. Link to other book blogs in five of your own posts

12. Share 10 more blog posts to social media


There are a few that are not possible for me, so I'll have to give them a miss but I will definitely try to do the others! It would be lovely if some of you wanted to choose a few of these to take part in yourself!


I read every comment that is posted on here and I am notified every time someone subscribes. These messages mean so much to me and just to know that there are people reading what I write and there are people appreciating it means so much to me! I love blogging and I do it for my enjoyment too, not just a number of views, subscribers or comments but they do make it all so worth it and anyone with a blog can relate! To know that your posts are appreciated is so important and I can't thank all of you enough for being subscribed and reading my posts!


I will be posting about this challenge all through the year and I hope you will like hearing about all the other wonderful book blogs out there!


Thank you so much and I wish you all very happy reading!


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments