Taylor Swift Book Tag

Hi Everyone!

Any Swifties out there? 
It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me.

This post is best enjoyed while listening to Midnights (3am edition), and is for all the bookish Swifties. Without further ado, I give you the Taylor Swift Book Tag, as taken from this link.




1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.

Sense and Sensibility? Or Girl in Pieces by Katherine Glasgow? Please don't come at me, but possibly the A Good Girl's Guide To Murder Series, just because of the final book. 


2. Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.

I own very few red books, but Little Women in the Penguin English Library does have a red cover.


3. The Best Day : Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.

Hard, I'm 14! Future me will say Heartstopper....

Present me says The Paper and Hearts Society by Lucy Powrie, just because I read it a while ago now and it still feels like yesterday, and it's a book that means so much to me.


4. Love Story : Pick a book with forbidden love.

My brain instantly goes to Young Royals but of course that's a TV show! Definitely, Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston and If This Gets Out by Cale Dietrich and Sophie Gonzales (so so so so good!).


5. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love

I guess Baz in the Carry On series by Rainbow Rowell.


6. Innocent: Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.

Lord Of The Flies, the blurb basically laid the plot down and ruined it for me.


7. Everything Has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.

Jimmy Kaga-Ricci in I Was Born For This. Ugh I love him and he goes through a real journey, and actually so does Angel, the other main character of I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman.


8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release.

It has to be Heartstopper volume 5. SO EXCITED!!


9. Forever and Always: Pick your favorite book couple.

The choice here is obvious! Nick and Charlie, and Tara and Darcy from Heartstopper. Although, I also love Simon and Baz from Carry On and the Simon Snow Series.


10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.

Heartstopper, I'm almost constantly rereading it so lending it would be near impossible!


Bonus:

11. Teardrops On My Guitar: Pick a book that made you cry a lot.

The Paper and Heart's Society: Bookishly Ever After. It was just the end of an era.


12. Shake It Off : Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.

Does anyone even hate Heartstopper? 



Around The Blogosphere: 



Thank you so much for taking the time to read this very fun post. I know, most of the answers are very similar, I apologise, but I really want to scream about these books (and Taylor Swift!!). I hope you are all well and feel free to share your answers to the tag questions in the comments, or indeed on your blogs if you have them. Happy reading!


What are your answers to the tag questions? Any opinions about mine? Have you read any of the books I mention? What did you think of them?


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)


p.s. casual magic of the day:

(If you are new here and have no idea what I'm on about, click here to find out more)

I unexpectedly had a snow day. So magical.


(this post was written a few weeks ago!!)

Comments

  1. Hi! I really like Taylor Swift too!! Thank you for this original post.
    À très bientôt !!
    Élise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear you like Taylor Swift!! I would be interested in your answers to the tag questions too!! Ouiiiii pas longtemps maintenant!!

      Delete
  2. I have the Heartstopper series on my TBR. I hope to get to it someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably already know this but it's a very special book series to me, so I really hope you enjoy it - it's a quick read! You'll definitely have to let me know when you do read it ;))

      Delete
  3. I loved reading this post :))
    I never really realised it, but I don't have that many red books either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that!! I know 🤯 didn't realise either 😂 thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment ;)) can't wait to catch up soon xx

      Delete

Post a Comment