Announcement || a week of posts

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog, today I wanted to just pop in quickly to announce something that I am both slightly scared and very excited about!




So for the next week I am on half term, and so have decided to make the most of it by posting every day for the week, starting on Monday. This is very good for me, because I have a million drafts and this will (hopefully) enable me to finally publish some of them and also good for you because you get a whole week of posts from me! 

This week I will be sharing a couple reviews, participating in Top Ten Tuesday, sharing some of my favourite YA books, taking part in a book tour (so excited!!) and so so much more!! I truly hope that this is something that you look forward to seeing over the next week!

Obviously, I (sadly) can't predict the future and this may not happen or work in the way that I intend it to, but this is my plan and part of this post is holding myself accountable - but no pressure to do this either, if I am busy or other things come up, I may not stick to this.

This is a very short post, but I will make up for it all week! Thank you so much for following me this far, and here's to the next week of posts! 


What is your favourite post that I have written so far? What is your favourite type of post that I do? What are you grateful for today?


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)


p.s. casual magic of the day:

(If you are new here and have no idea what I'm on about, click here to find out more)

I sat and chatted to my sister over hot chocolate with rain hammering at the windows. So atmospheric and so lovely to just sit and talk to her. What's your casual magic for today?

Comments

  1. Great news, I'm looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Z! Thanks for the heads-up ;) I just loved your magic moment 🥰 . Anne-Laure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes, and I love writing and sharing all the little casual magic moments, and talking to my sister is so special, especially over hot chocolate and during a rain storm. It's been quite stormy and rainy here recently - especially last night but the worst seems to have cleared away now! Thank you so much for your support of my blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment