February Wrap Up | comforting books, a storm and making waffles

Hi Everyone!

It's the first weekend of February and I'm starting this post instead of doing Math revision. I know, I'm a bad student, blogging instead of studying but I'll do some later. 

Update on the Maths situation, I just got my test results and did really well so it's all fine! 

It's a Friday and I'm at home. Not because of Covid but because our area has a red weather warning for wind because of Storm Eunice. So I get a day blogging and homeschooling! Our power did go off for a bit but it's back on and I've done all my schoolwork so now I have a free day to blog! I ended up writing a Random Ramble and a bunch of other posts too, which you may or may not have seen by now!

Anyway, February was a good reading month for me. I read A LOT of YA! It was really all I was craving which was okay but I also want to get into some classics in March.


Number Of Books Read: 6

Classics: 0 (I am currently reading one though!)

YA: 6 (what I mean about reading ALOT of YA)

Other: 0 (I really need to vary my reading)

DNF: 1


Favourite Books: 




I read so many great books in February...I just want to shout about them all!



Least Favourite:

I just really didn't like this... I didn't finish it in the end
 as I didn't want to force myself




Most Impacting:


Currently Reading: 



Next, I'm hoping to read:



February Highlights:

- Having a day off school because of the storm

- Rereading I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman

- Watching Dead Poets Society for the first time

- Making waffles with a very dear friend of mine and playing games together...thank you for a wonderful day! Check out her adventures blog here! It's a beautiful blog and I hope some of you will take a look!

Home-made waffles 😋

- Making cookies and going on a beautiful walk with another friend, what a lovely day! It was so nice to catch up with friends during half-term! 


Things I'm looking forward to in March:

- Reviewing some ARCs that I need to get to

- SPRING!

- Cosy days at home to blog <3


Seasonal Photos:

Storm Eunice :)



Books Boughts/Recieved

Netgalley:








I'm definitely hoping to get to some classics in March, and if I do I'm sure you'll hear about it! Bearing in mind that February is the shortest month, this was my best posting month EVER. Yes: I posted more in February than I ever have before. This is mind-blowing and now I'm just scared I won't be able to keep it up in March but I'm loving blogging at the moment and I'm feeling very inspired. I'm looking forward to spring too, but it's also sad to say goodbye to the cold winter days. There's something very special about winter and I'm glad I've taken the time to appreciate it. I hope you are all well.



Let's chat!

What did you read in February? Any favourites? Have you read any of these? What did you think of them? What are you looking forward to in Spring?

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments

  1. You read some good books February although I didn't read any of them. I think of books as being different to everyone so the books you enjoyed, I might not.

    Agnes Grey is one my favorite books. I had read it a few times and I really think it was a great book even if everyone prefers Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights.

    Dead Poets Society was quite a sad film. When I saw it, it kind of depressed me but I realized, this is what real life is and it isn't always roses and cupcakes.

    My reading was not so great in February but at least I had enjoyed some books. It was a very lazy month for me.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, thanks for commenting even so because I always find it hard to comment on posts when I haven't read any of the books! Agnes Grey is so underrated! I do feel it is getting more recognition now though, although I do prefer Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights! I love that view of Dead Poets Society...it is so sad but I really liked it, it was very moving. At least you enjoyed some books in February, January was a not so great month for me (and definitely lazy!) so I'm hoping to continue the upward trend from February into March.

      Thank you and you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment