10 Book Blogs I Love Reading | #BookBloggerSupport22

Hi Everyone!

This post is part of the Support Book Bloggers in 2022 challenge hosted by Pages Unbound. I meant to publish this in January but it never happened so here it is now! You can read my announcement for my participation in the challenge here and the original announcement from the host here!

Today I wanted to share with you 10 book blogs that I am subscribed to and love reading. These are blogs you should definitely take a look at, I'm sure you will get lots of book recommendations because I always do!

I already have a list of my favourite blogs and booktube channels which you can view here. This post just goes into more detail about my favourite book blogs.


1. Pages Unbound

It only feels right to mention the hosts of this whole challenge - Briana and Krysta over at Pages Unbound. They have such a wealth of posts, it's incredible! I could spend hours scrolling through their blog reading discussions posts, reviews and everything  else they write about. They post every day which is just incredible and I highly recommend subscribing to their blog! 

Web address: pagesunbound.wordpress.com


2. Drizzle and Hurricane Books

I am actually obsessed with this blog. I love it. It's beautiful, there are SO MANY posts and it's got a wealth of resources to help bloggers who need it (like me haha). The two sisters who run it seem like such lovely people and I love all the posts they do! They love YA, and I want to read all the books they mention. I aspire to have a blog like this, and I'm definitely taking on their advice! It's definitely one of my favourite blogs! It's AMAZING!

Web address: drizzleandhurricanebooks.com


3. I'm All Booked Up

This is a YA blog I discovered more recently and I have really enjoyed reading it. They even commented on my blog recently which made me so happy! They were on this list before that though and I think many of you could like their blog.There are so many lovely posts and recommendations, this is another one I could spend hours scrolling through!

Web address: imallbookedup.com


4. Frappes and Fiction

I love this blog. I always find such a good mix of books that I have and haven't read. I had such a wonderful time reading a (spoilery) rant post about As Good As Dead by Holly Jackson. She has similar reading tastes to me and I've also found a few classics. There are so many discussions, wrap up posts, reviews...Her blog never fails to make me laugh and I love her writing voice. 

Web address: frappesandfiction.com


5. Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

This is a beautiful blog with some wonderful recommendations. It is run by Emma and she again has some similar tastes to me, she even has AMAZING reviews for The Paper and Hearts Society which I love so much! I can't wait to keep exploring this blog further. Once again, I could spend hours scrolling through her various posts.

Web address: neverjudgeabookbyitscover.co.uk


6. That Artsy Reader Girl

This is another wonderful blog that I can't wait to explore further. There are so many reviews on here that I want to read! She also hosts Top Ten Tuesday which I've loved taking part in recently. I highly recommend checking her out!

Web address: thatartsyreadergirl.com


7. Vee Bookish

This is a lovely fellow Somerset blogger who seems so lovely! I love the setup of this blog and the way it is presented - it's another beautiful one! They also do a concept a I ADORE of book cover comparisons. It's something I've seen a few times but the way Vee does it is amazingly! It's definitely something I would like to try on here too! 

Web address: veebookishbooks.wordpress.com


8. Books Teacup and Reviews

This is another blog I love very much. It is run by Yesha who reads a lot of fantasy which although isn't really what I read, I always seem to find a fantasy book on her blog that appeals to me! She does all sorts of posts that I always really enjoy reading. She seems so nice as a person and I'm sure many of you would enjoy her blog! It is so nice to have a bit of international representation too!

Web address: booksteacupreviews.com


9. My Thing About Books

This is a blog I discovered recently and I'm really loving reading it! There are also writing posts which are definitely something I would be interested in doing on here too. These are so personal and there are tips...I LOVE THEM. There are a lot of YA reviews and a good mix of genres within that, which I always love to see! This is a beautifully simplistic blog and not to over the top which I love because I feel like some of blogs go a little overboard sometimes!

Web address: mythingaboutbooks.wordpress.com

10. Notes From A Paper Plane Nomad

This is a beautiful blog, which is so easy and fun to navigate. There are so many wonderful recommendations on this one too. She has the most stunning fanart for some of my favourite books including Heartstopper and Carry On! I am always looking for fanart and WOW I LOVE IT! She has AMAZING reviews for them too and I've finally found a blog that does Carry On justice! I love that book so much and to see it represented so well makes me so happy!

Web address: paperplanenomad.wordpress.com





I hope you will consider checking some of these blogs out! There are so many amazing bloggers out there and if I didn't mention you, that doesn't mean I don't LOVE your blog, I just had to pick ten and I may do a part two of this at some point! Shouting out bloggers is something that I can't wait to do again and include in wrap ups and other random posts! 

I know I said love way too many times in that post but the book blogging community is such a special place and book blogs in general are just becoming my favourite thing!

Thank you so much for being here and now I challenge you to go and spread the blogger love by taking a look at some of these blogs (you may need to put a timer on for some of them- I find I just bury myself in review after review and don't notice that it's been rather a while!). 

Happy Reading (&Blogging)! 📚


Let's chat!

Do you like any of these blogs? Do you have any blogs to recommend to me? 


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments