VICTOBER IS HERE!

 Hi Everyone!

TODAY is the first day of #Victober and this is the first post in hopefully a lot of Victober posts! I'm just popping in quickly because I really wanted to mark this occasion. I know I said I would stick to my new Sunday/Wednesday schedule but I had to do this one as a one off! I can't wait to get into lots of amazing Victorian literature and share it all with you!

If you don't know, Victober is the Victorian October readathon where the aim is simply to read Victorian literature during the month of October! It is hosted on BookTube (the part of Youtube that talks about books) by lucythereader (my idol and the author of my favourite book series ever), Books and Things, and Kate Howe. This will be my second Victober and it's really become an important month for me!

I already did a whole post about what I'm planning to read so if you want to know more, you can check that out here!

Throughout September I've been planning what I want to post about during the month and I've got a few ideas, including a weekly check-in/wrap-up and a 5 books that...post. There will definitely be plenty of Victorian content coming your way!

I'm going to be starting my Victober reading either today or this weekend, which I am so excited about! 

Happy Victober! 



 Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)


Comments