New Email Subscription Service Update!

 Hi Everyone, 

This is just an update because if you are one of my email subscribers, you will know I have recently changed email subscription service.


 This is because FeedBurner has stopped and I needed to find a different company. I did some research and found Follow.it. It is an amazing website with an remarkable customer service! I had some issues with setting it all up and got in contact with them. They talked me through the steps and made sure I sorted it out. Another time I was trying to sort it out for my other blog and couldn't do one of the steps so messaged them but in the meantime managed to sort it out and told them so. However, I then got a lovely email from them asking me if I had done it and if it all was working well! I have been very impressed! 

I am still getting to grips with the format and how to edit the way each email is presented so if you see it vary then that's why! Also, for some reason the time of each email coming out was set to 2 am but I've rectified that now! I also know that you all received two emails every time for each post but that's hopefully stopped now too. 

I would be very interested to know what you think of the service so far. Either leave a comment or use the contact form in the right hand menu of my blog. I highly recommend their services, you can use them by clicking here!

This is obviously not a book review but there is a very exciting one (for me anyway!) coming soon!

Happy Reading!


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my posts by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments