By the author of One Of Us Is Lying and One Of Us Is Next, Karen M McManus, comes Two Can Keep A Secret- another thrilling murder mystery...

 Hi everyone!

I recently read Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen .M. McManus. I think it is my favourite of all her books but they are all incredibly well plotted and very gripping. I love murder mysteries and Karen.M McManus is an amazing author.

Two Can Keep A Secret tells the story of twins Ellery and Ezra who are sent to live with their Gran. But twenty years ago their Aunt was murdered in the town of Echo Ridge and five years ago Homecoming Queen Lacey Kilduff was also murdered. Now, the killer claims to be back. 

A person goes missing, a teacher is found dead and threats start appearing around the town. And mixed up in all of this is Malcom, who's brother was accused but never actually found guilty of Lacey's murder. Ellery, Ezra, Malcom and his friend Mia work together to find out more and solve the mystery before it is too late...

I am warning you that it is very American so some of the references to Homecoming and other American events are a bit strange to us but the story is so good. There are a lot of plot twists and Ellery is such an interesting character. There is so much more I could say about this book but I don't want to bore you! 

But I will say that this is a mystery that is bound to fool almost everyone. 



You can read about One Of Us Is Lying and One Of Us Is Next here. Karen M. McManus also recently unveiled another murder mystery, The Cousins and I can't wait to read it, though I haven't got it yet!


Comments