HEARTSTOPPER NETFLIX SHOW IS OUT TODAY.

Hi Everyone!

I LITERALLY CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT RIGHT NOW.

Breathe.




Heartstopper has been a huge part of my life for a while now and to have a TV show of it will just make me absolutely cry my eyes out. It's such a special book and to have it in TV show format will just be incredible! I still can't believe this is real...

We've had an image of the cast from Alice Oseman for a while...


But now we get to see them actually in their roles;

One of the most iconic scenes...

AND on top of that, there is a stunning tie-in edition!!!

From Twitter @AliceOseman


I can't believe that this is happening and I am beyond excited to watch Heartstopper on Netflix! If you love the book and have somehow been living under a rock and not seen all of this then definitely go and watch it! I get back from holiday TODAY so I'm not sure if I'll be able to but I CAN'T WAIT!

If you have not read (or watched) Heartstopper then do yourself a favour and either read it online, purchase it or log into Netflix and give it a go. If I haven't yet convinced you, at least watch the trailer.


You can also read all my posts about Heartstopper!




Anyway, thank you so much for hearing my excitement about the Heartstopper TV show that is OUT TODAY. I'm back from holiday today, so I will hopefully be more active on here again, with regards to comments and Top Ten Tuesday will return. 

I know this is a very short and random post but I love Heartstopper to bits and I am so excited that more people will experience it and it can be a friend for them just like it has been for me.

Happy reading!

P.S. please watch or read Heartstopper



Have you read Heartstopper? Do you want to? Are you going to watch the TV show?


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)


p.s. Casual magic of the day:

(If you are new here and have no idea what I'm on about, click here to find out more)

I think this is casual magic enough! I can't wait to watch this!!!

Comments

  1. I haven't read these yet, but they're on my TBR and I'm SUPER excited for the show!

    Ash @ Essentially Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read them! The show is just perfect!

      Delete
  2. I have been living under a rock (a very comfortable rock!) and don't know about these books. But, I'll check out the series on Netflix for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a graphic novel I'm a bit obsessed with! Definitely check it out on Netflix but the books give more context and in my opinion, a series rarely beats the book! Having said that though, the series does capture the "vibe" of the book exactly ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment