YA Graphic Novel Review: Heartstopper Volume #3 //reading another heartstopper

 Hi Everyone, 

Today I am sharing the another of the amazing graphic novels in the Heartstopper series by Alice Oseman. I read the first two at the end of 2020 and fell in love with all the characters and so I got Volume 3 for my birthday. Volume 4 actually came out at the beginning of May so I definately need to get hold of it soon. I did a post dedicated to Alice Oseman a little while back which you can view here

In that post I talk a lot about how supportive Nick and Charlie's relationship is and this book is no different. This one does deal with more serious topics though such as eating disorders. 

This is set mainly in Paris where Nick and Charlie and all their friends go on a school trip. They visit sights, go to a party and have fun with their friends. They also tell their friends that they are together and there are some really beautiful moments. They get to know each other better and through that we get to know them too. I just love them so much.

There is actually a new Netflix show of this book coming out soon so I now NEED Netflix! It looks so perfect and I am so happy that it was made into a TV show as it will mean being immersed in that world a lot more. Alice Oseman posts updates on twitter about how it's all getting on so I follow her online to get all the information. 

I had a smile pretty permanently on my face, a warm cosy feeling inside and it just feels like I know Nick and Charlie. I am so excited to read more of their adventures in the next volumes. I highly recommend Heartstopper if you want an easy, quick and comforting read!

Happy Reading!

The Perfect Rainy Day Read


Comments