WHICH HEARTSTOPPER CHARACTER ARE YOU? | my attempt at a personality test

 Hi Everyone,

Some of you will know that I love Heartstopper by Alice Oseman A LOT and today I thought I would try to create a personality test so you can find out which character you are most like. I have made this in such a way that you can omit the fine details. For example, one of the answers is 'I recently got into rugby' but you should choose this option if you recently got into any other sport- rugby is just because that is most relevant to the characters of the novel. 

Even if you haven't read Heartstopper, you can still do this and see who you get! This is only an attempt at a quiz and if there are any inaccuracies, I apologise! You can read my reviews of Heartstopper here!




Answer these questions without thinking too much and add up your total for each symbol. 



Question 1

You're at the beach with some friends, someone offers to get ice-cream and asks if you want one. What do you reply?

I'll have some of my best friend/boyfriend/girlfriend's =๐ŸŒฑ
Okay! Whatever there is! I don't mind- maybe vanilla? = ☕
I wouldn't be at the beach in the first place = ๐ŸŒป
Yes, as long as you pay, I'm skint= ๐ŸŒท
YES! Mint-Chocolate every time! = ๐Ÿ€
I'd be the one offering to get the ice cream = ๐ŸŒธ


Question 2

It's Christmas time! How will you spend your day?

Waiting for the perfect opportunity to slip out to my best friend's/boyfriend's/girlfriend's house = ๐ŸŒฑ
Having fun at a party, but secretly waiting to see someone special later = ☕
Tolerating my extended family = ๐ŸŒป
Away with random people at some club or party= ๐ŸŒท
Away from my family as much as possible, with my best friend/girlfriend/boyfriend instead = ๐Ÿ€
Having a magical day with those closest to me- and providing a safe space for someone I care about = ๐ŸŒธ


Question 3

What's your favourite activity to do alone?

Reading = ๐ŸŒฑ
Spending time with my pets or baking a cake for my family= ☕
Questioning life, watching a movie or scrolling through socials = ๐ŸŒป
I'm never alone, I'd rather be with a huge group of people having a good night out = ๐ŸŒท
Re-watching a favourite film, practicing the trumpet or texting a friend (if that counts!) = ๐Ÿ€
Dancing = ๐ŸŒธ


Question 4

Which of these best describes your opinion of bullying, particularly homophobia?

I've been affected by it, but not anymore and although it will always be a part of me, I've moved on = ๐ŸŒฑ
It's only recently I've noticed the extent of it, and I've seen the damage it can do = ☕
It's disgusting, full stop. I will murder anyone who says otherwise = ๐ŸŒป
My family's pretty homophobic, but deep down I know better = ๐ŸŒท
I don't care what people think of me anymore. It used to affect me but it doesn't anymore = ๐Ÿ€
When I was targeted, at first I tried to hide parts of myself, but now I'm a little more confident- and I love myself anyway = ๐ŸŒธ


Question 5

What is your favourite sport?

I was never a very sporty person, but recently got into rugby and I love it! = ๐ŸŒฑ
I've always been on the school rugby team = ☕
I hate PE = ๐ŸŒป
Sport is so uncool, and I want to stay popular = ๐ŸŒท
I don't have a specific favourite sport but PE is okay, it's nice just to joke around with friends = ๐Ÿ€
I don't have a sport I love- PE isn't my favourite subject but I like spending time outside = ๐ŸŒธ


Question 6
What Hogwarts house are you in?

Probably Slytherin, though I'm a bit of a Ravenclaw too! = ๐ŸŒฑ
Gryffindor all the way! = ☕
I have no idea how, but Hufflepuff = ๐ŸŒป
I've only ever watched the movies but I did a test years ago at some party- it was Gryffindor = ๐ŸŒท
Gryffindor, but maybe there's a little Slytherin in me too! = ๐Ÿ€
Gryffindor, although I don't always like Harry Potter because of the author and her views = ๐ŸŒธ


THERE ARE SO LITTLE HEARTSTOPPER CHARACTERS WHO ARE RAVENCLAW SO IF YOU ARE RAVENCLAW, JUST PICK THE TOP OPTION!


Question 7
Which of these best describes what kind of person you are?

I'm a bit of a nerd, but I love it = ๐ŸŒฑ
I've been figuring out a lot about myself lately and seeing which group I fit into best = ☕
I'm your average teenager, nothing special about me: 'as far as I'm concerned I came out of the womb sprouting cynicism and wishing for rain' = ๐ŸŒป
I love to party and have a good time with some mates. I'm one of the most popular kids at school = ๐ŸŒท
I love joking around and doing dares with a large group of people = ๐Ÿ€
I'm a little quieter when I don't know people, but once I'm among friends I am much louder = ๐ŸŒธ


Question 8
What do you do for your birthday?

Go bowling with a few friends = ๐ŸŒฑ
Go to the cinema and hope no unwanted guests appear, then later celebrate with my mum and boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend = ☕
Sleep = ๐ŸŒป
Host a huge party with everyone invited in a beautiful venue = ๐ŸŒท
Have a day out with my best friend/girlfriend/boyfriend just the two of us or host a huge party (but no homophobes allowed), it depends on the year = ๐Ÿ€
Spend a day with my family, a few friends or my best friend/girlfriend/boyfriend = ๐ŸŒธ


If you got mostly...

๐ŸŒฑ- You are CHARLIE! He's a nerd who loves to read. He was the target of some pretty severe bullying in the past but he's on the road to recovery. He has a smaller group of really close friends and likes playing the drums too! He is a very considerate person and wishes he had a pet!

☕ - You are NICK! He is a calm and supportive person who enjoys rugby. He's recently made some new friends and is still trying to find his place in the friendship groups. He loves his pets and cares very deeply about people.

๐ŸŒป - You are TORI! She is an introvert who loves to blog, sleep and scroll through social media. She is fiercely loyal and although she doesn't always appear to care about people that much, she cares more than most and is very protective.

๐ŸŒท - You are HARRY! He starts off a homophobic twat but later learns the wrong of his ways. He has been brought up in a very homophobic and rich household, making him very stuck up. However, I do have hope that he becomes a better person. Unfortunately, I can see a lot of real-life examples of Harry at school specifically. 

๐Ÿ€ - You are DARCY! My personal favourite Heartstopper character, she is a hilarious person who thrives off big crowds, although she also loves spending time with her special someone. She is very extroverted but a caring friend who doesn't care what other people think of her.

๐ŸŒธ - You are TARA! She is a calm and gentle person who is very aware of the needs of others. She is always there to give advice and listen, but she knows how to joke around too. She hates anyone who discriminates for any reason.




I hope you have liked this post, let me know in the comments who you got and if it was even vaguely accurate! I used the books themselves and online information to create this, so if there is anything that isn't correct, I'm sorry. I also wanted to include Tao, Aled and Elle but it just got too much and we don't know as much about these characters!

Happy Reading!


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments

  1. I am Tara!! The personality test based on characters from a book is a great idea Z :-) Enjoyed the last few posts very much... Continue comme รงa ma Zebedee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment