Top Ten Tuesday | Books I Read On Hiatus

Hi Everyone!

Gosh, it's been a while! After my hiatus, I went on holiday so didn't do TTT either, but now I'm back!! For this week, I wanted to share some of the best books I read while on hiatus. 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Check her blog out here!


I don't really remember enough about all of them to write a lot about them, so I have included my star rating. So many are five stars and that makes me really happy because I feel like I'm focusing more on quality than quantity, which is very important to me. I may have read less books than last year, but they have been just as good, if not better. 

1. If This Gets Out by Cale Dietrich and Sophie Gonzales - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


2. Eve Of Man by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher - ⭐⭐⭐⭐


3. Les Cahiers D'Esther by Riad Sattouf - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


4. Are We All Lemmings And Snowflakes? by Holly Bourne - ⭐⭐⭐⭐


5. The Crossing by Manjeet Mann - ⭐⭐⭐⭐


6. You've Reached Sam by Dustin Thao - ⭐⭐⭐⭐


7. Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell - ⭐⭐⭐⭐


8. Girls Who Lie Together by Jessa Russo - ⭐⭐⭐


9. Floored by a Collaboration of UKYA authors - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Around The Blogosphere: 

If you are a blogger and have taken part in this week's Top Ten Tuesday, then please feel free to comment and link your post, and please visit other's links too!! I'm sure there will be so many wonderful selections for this week's official theme of "Books I Loved So Much I Had to Get a Copy for My Personal Library". 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and being here. It truly means so much to me. Happy TTT!



Have you read any of these books? Do you want to? Link your TTT below!


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)


p.s. casual magic of the day:

(If you are new here and have no idea what I'm on about, click here to find out more)

We just came back from France, and just as the sun was setting on the ferry, some dolphins came and swam in front of the boat. How magical <3.

Also, I start school tomorrow!! Very excited but still sad to say goodbye to the holidays and my life this summer!

Comments

  1. It looks like you had a successful time reading recently!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/popular-books-that-are-on-my-dnf-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice list and welcome back. I don't know any of these books, but it seems like you've been busy during your hiatus!
    Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-ebooks-i-loved-so-much-i-have-to-get-a-copy/
    Have a great week 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, some wonderful reads ;) I'll check out your post!

      Delete
  3. I agree, Riad Sattouf's books definitely get five stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    Hope you'll visit my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Les Cahier D'Esther is fantastic! Of course I'll check out your list ;) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Glad you enjoyed so many books whilst on hiatus.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/06/top-ten-tuesday-384/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had some time to read, so read some fantastic books! thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed the audio of If This Gets Out. I need to read Wayward Son. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/09/06/top-ten-tuesday-library-books-and-arcs-i-want-to-read/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If This Gets Out is a definite favourite of mine. Highly recommend Wayward Son - although there is less action than in Carry On. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of these but will have to investigate them!

    Have a great week and welcome back from your break!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-loved-so-much-i-had-to-get-a-copy-for-my-personal-library/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check them out - they are (nearly) all wonderful! Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  7. Welcome back :) I also really loved If This Gets Out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels so good to connect with all these wonderful bloggers again! Good to hear you enjoyed If This Gets Out. It reminded me a lot of I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman if you've read that one! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you've enjoyed your recent reads so much. Quality over quantity is a great way to read!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, and I hope to focus on this more and more to relieve the pressure of reading tons of books and reviewing tons of books - part of the reason I went on hiatus in the first place! Have a lovely rest of your day.

      Delete
  9. Sadly, I have not read any of the books on your list but my taste is different from yours so it's fine. I'm glad you enjoy the books.

    Have a lovely day.

    My list: Reasons why I would purchase books for my library

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, different tastes is understandable as I am very young compared to most other bloggers in this space! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  10. I have not read any of these, but it looks like you enjoyed most of them! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really was a fantastic summer of reading! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.

      Delete

Post a Comment