Blog Posts I've Enjoyed Reading This Week // 21st February

Hi Everyone!

I actually really liked doing this last week so I've decided to do it again. There may not be another one for a while but I really want to shout out more bloggers on here! I have fairly recently discovered a new passion for reading blogs and commenting on blogs and just being present in the book blogging community, and it's something I'm excited to continue! I hope some of you will read some of my favourite posts from the past week!




Frappes and Fiction - Dear Book Snobs: It's Okay To Read YA

This is a conversation that seems to have resurfaced in the last few months, and last week I mentioned another post similar to this about people bashing adults who read YA. This is a similar post to that but it also talks about why people read YA, should adults read YA and mentions five favourite YA books at the end. This is one of my favourite blogs too! 

Paiges of Books - Top Ten Tuesday-Books that caused heavy emotions

So many of the books on here also caused heavy emotions for me so knowing that I wasn't alone in that was great! Wonderful blog too, and definitely one I need to explore further!

Vee Bookish - Book Swap Update // February 23rd

One of my favourite blogs, this is a great post all about how their Book Swap is going. Book Swap (I now know) is a UK book swapping website, with a system of points to swap books with people! I really need to sign up to it and there are some books I've found on there that I really want so it will happen soon hopefully!



I've really liked reading all the posts from the Book Tour for You Won't Know Her Name by Shanti Hershenson. You can view the schedule and links for people's posts here.


Chapters Of May - 5 Favourites from February

This is a new blog I discovered and I love it! It''s one of the most beautiful blogs I've seen and the content is quite different too. This post has beautiful images and just such a cosy vibe - just like the blog as a whole, actually. I am totally in love with this blog and I've spent probably a bit too long scrolling through posts on it and I can't wait for more content! 


All these posts are well worth reading, as well as so many more of course. Thank you so much for being here!



Let's chat!

What posts did you enjoy reading last week? Have you read any of these? What did you think? 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful new blog design :-) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. I love finding out about new blogs and blog posts. :)

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's been so great to mention more blogs and it's given me a great excuse to spend more time scrolling through blogs!

      Delete

Post a Comment