INTRODUCNG YA BOOK OF THE MONTH!

 Hi Everyone! 

After feeling quite creative with this blog, I've been working a lot since September on this new project and I am finally ready to launch a new series of posts where every month I will give a Young Adult book recommendation, the YA book of the month. I have been hinting about a project coming to this blog for a while and here it is! I am SO excited for what this will bring!



Each book will be announced at the beginning of that month and at the end of the year I might rank all my YA month picks and tell you which one is my favourite, or do a special post for the last one, I'm not sure yet! I've made a few graphics on PicCollage for this project (like the one above) and I'll be including them in the posts too! 

I've basically got a month to convince you to read the book so expect lots of content relating to that book! If you have any ideas please comment down below, or use the contact form in the sidebar.

I'm SO excited and I've already had a lot of fun working out which books I'm putting forward for each month, and I've got some I want to read that are potential picks! I'm also trying to make them books I haven't mentioned on here as much and I can't wait to share all this with you and put some wonderful YA reads in the spotlight! 

This won't replace any of my usual posts- I'll still share lots of book reviews, including lots more classics! It will just be a little bit more focused and then if during that month I can convince you to read that book then I would love to chat to you about it! It would be amazing to have some of you reading each month's picks!

If you feel that it would be better for me to tell you the next month's pick a bit in advance so you can read it during the month, then just comment because I really hesitated about how to do this and any of your ideas or preferences would be welcome!

If you do choose to read each month's book, by the end of the year, you will have read 12 awesome YA books, so it is a bit of a book club style project as well. I hope you will enjoy them as I am currently picking them out and so reading A LOT of YA to make sure that this selection will be the best of the best!

I've got some amazing books lined up and there are several that I haven't read yet and I'm very excited to do so and then decide if I want to feature it. It's taken quite a lot of planning and I'm not at the end yet but hopefully it'll all be worth it! I really want to champion YA as well as classics on my blog and I can't wait to share all of this with you! I am quite nervous for how all this will go and having you join in would mean the world to me! 

Thank you so much for being here and I hope you'll all support YA Book Of The Month and maybe even join in for a few of the picks!


Merry Christmas 🎅


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments