I'm a Book Blogger: a Reintroduction

 Hi Everyone!

Since I started this blog, I've changed a lot so I think it's about time to reintroduce myself and make a few changes to the way I run this blog. These won't be huge but I want to let my blog change and grow alongside me, but first, let me reintroduce myself!

I'm ZB and I'm a 13 year old book blogger from Somerset. I love YA and specifically UKYA and classics so I read a mixture of the two genres (if you can call classics a genre). I've loved reading for a long time but only really got back into it about a year and a half ago now. I love sharing book recommendations and other book-related content on here and have been on blogger for around 3 1/2 years, although for some of that I rarely posted. I'm an avid writer too and this space blends my two passions! 





As for the changes to this blog, I want to set up a more regular posting schedule because I'm posting at very random times at the moment! I've thought a lot about it and I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to post twice a week, once on a Sunday and again on a Wednesday. This will take effect from now on, with this post coming out on a Sunday. 

I am also starting a few projects which you will know about in due course which I hope will excite you as much as it does me! 

I may also be looking into a bit of a redesign so look out for that too! They won't be huge changes but they will just make it a bit more interesting!

I am also wondering about changing some of my content so let me know if you would like to see monthly wrap-ups, book hauls, or anything else.

Thank you for all your support and I'll be back on Wednesday!


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments