The Hound Of The Baskervilles By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - My Thoughts and a Review

 Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing the incredible hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. This was an amazing book that was just fascinating! It has made me want to read more of his work and more classics in general. I loved reading about where Sir Arthur may have got the ideas from and similar legends at the end too. I definitely think you will hear about a few more classics very soon!

Sherlock Holmes and his assistant (also the narrator) Dr Watson, have been asked to help with a suspected murder case. There are rumors of a hound - but are they just rumors or are they  true? Watson goes to Baskerville Hall, where he has to investigate and solve the murder...

I know it is short but I don't want to give too much away! It is so surprising and I loved it. I found it easier to read than Agnes Grey and North And South but still a challenge, which was great! I recommend it for anyone fairly new to reading classics or if you like a good murder mystery! 

Thank you so much for reading this and I will definately be publishing more content soon! Happy reading!


Side Note- You will see the photos section that I mentioned in my previous post. The new photos will be added in groups of three, sorry it is complicated!



Comments