My top 3 picks from 2019!

Hello!

This is a very special post as I am revealing my top 3 favorite books of 2019!

3:  No.More.Plastic.
This is a non-fiction book about the effect of plastic on the environment and includes ways ways we can cut down on the plastic we use in our everyday lives. It was written by Martin Dorey who set up the #2minutebeachclean. I highly recommend it! As you may know I have another blog about the  environment (ourgreennatureworld.blogspot.com) as it is another one of my passions.

2:  The Paper and Hearts Society
This book I already did my last post on it but I love it and it just had to feature in my top 3. I love the way it is written and the story line is amazing and it really highlights the effects of cyber bullying and the importance of friends. Overall this was an engrossing read and is definitely a great pick.

1:  When We Were Warriors, In Darkling Wood, Letters from the Lighthouse and anything else by Emma Carroll
I couldn't choose just one book so I chose an author! Emma Carroll is an amazing author of historical fiction. I first came across one of her books in a bookshop and I liked the sound of  'In Darkling Wood' and so bought it. My TA then mentioned them and offered to lend me all of them that she had. I couldn't say no! I read them all and was instantly hooked!

This year she released a new book called 'The Somerset Tsunami',I got it for Christmas and highly recommend it.

So there you have it: my top 3 books of 2019!






Comments