Posting Plans | Easter 2022

Hi Everyone!

I thought it would be good to come in quickly today and tell you about what my plans are for Easter 2022 and how that will affect my blog. 



I am going away on holiday for most of Easter and I won't have much (if any) time to blog. I will miss it a lot but I also want to take a break. You won't notice the lull because I have written a bunch of posts in advance, however, I won't be doing Top Ten Tuesday. This is because I won't be able to post it to the Top Ten Tuesday community and I don't have time to write that much in advance and not be behind after Easter too. It's just a bit too much work and I don't want to put pressure on myself either. 

There won't be many (if any at all) book reviews because I won't be here to write them and the only one that may have been ready, I don't have ready yet. However, there will be plenty of blogging related posts and a YA Book Of The Month discussion post too. I also have an exciting non-bookish post coming so stay tuned for that!

I may bring you along through some of my holiday, but I am not sure on this yet! If I do, you will see these posts in the weeks after Easter. I am hoping to get some time to read, especially as we have a ferry crossing. 

I also have a feedback form for my blog, which I would love you to take a minute to fill out. It's just asking you for some comments, ratings and general feedback about my blog so I can improve and make it what you want to see. 

You can view it and fill it out by clicking here.

So, in summary, Top Ten Tuesday is have a few weeks off, you may or may not get a glimpse into my holiday reading and I won't be actively online for the next two weeks. I would also really appreciate you filling out the feedback form!

Whatever you are doing this holiday, I hope you take time to relax and (hopefully) enjoy the sun! 



Would you like posts about my Easter reading? Any post ideas or things you would like to see? 


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments

  1. Hi there Zoe!

    You must have a wonderful holiday and yes! Give us some updates!

    Travel safe and have fun!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about doing a few holiday posts... I'm staying in a stunning gite and I do really want to share it...it was a bit of a rough ferry crossing - it's nice to be on dry land again! Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy your holiday!! I'd love to see pictures when you get back it you want to share them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I think I will share pictures (and what I'm reading of course!) I've decided now! Thank you so much for all your support! X

      Delete
  3. Like the other people who have commented, I would love to hear about your holiday reading! Have a nice time away x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Freya - it's had a great response so I think I will share! Thanks for all of your support x

      Delete

Post a Comment