Blog Posts I've Enjoyed Reading This Week // 14th February

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to start doing this because it's hopefully going to raise awareness about different blogs and posts that they do. I'm not sure how many of these there will be but I just felt like doing this for this week at least!




Vee Bookish - New Young Adult & Middle Grade Book Releases // World Book Day // 14th February

Such a wonderful post - one on here especially that I have my eye on! Also I didn't take the time to look up the World Book Day titles this year so this came in very handy! This is one of my favourite blogs too so please go and spread the bookish love <3



Bloggin' 'bout Books - Top Ten Tuesday: One-Word Wonders

This was such a cool take on this week's theme and it's reminded me to get some Ruta Sepetys books because I loved The Fountains Of Silence when I read it for Carnegie so now I want to read some more from her. This blog has a wealth of posts about this author so I had several reviews and posts to read that featured her. A very refreshing and humorous post!


Pages Unbound - It's 2022, and Apparently People Are Still Bashing Adults Who Read YA (here are all the things they get wrong)

This is a post similar to my discussion about 'are YA books only for teens' and it had a great insight to this issue. It contributes to such an important discussion that has been talked about a lot in the community and yet this is still happening, where people are put down for reading YA! It's well worth a read! It's one of my favourite blogs, especially when it comes to discussion posts!


Pages Unbound - Are Book Subscription Boxes Bad For The Environment?

Another Pages Unbound discussion post! This one is just what it says on the tin: a post about whether book subscription boxes are bad for the environment. Book subscription boxes are boxes you can get each month that are filled with surprise gifts based off a book. There may be something you love in there just as easily as there could be a bunch of junk that you will never use. You can probably see why this is a good prompt for a discussion! 


Pages Unbound - 5 Myths About Book Blogging

I know...another Pages Unbound post??? I told myself that two was already plenty but then they published this...It is a post about 'advice' for book bloggers that are myths! These include the idea that you have to review ARCs to get page views and followers and that you need a custom domain name. The others you'll have to discover for yourself! 



It's been a great week for blog posts so I hope some of you will check some of these out! 




Let's chat!

What posts have you enjoyed reading in the last week? Link anything below! 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)

Comments