I'm taking part in Carnegie 2021!

 Hi Everyone! 

I just wanted to tell you all about Carnegie 2021 because I am again participating in the reading challenge with my school book club which means I get all the books on loan for free and have two weeks to read them and I can then discuss it with the other people who do book club with me. I really enjoyed this opportunity last year and this year the shortlist looks really good!

Here are all the books I will be reading:


The one I am most excited for is probably The Fountains Of Silence or Clap When You Land because they look like the kind of thing I might enjoy. I annoyingly already bought a copy of Clap When You Land but hopefully I'll really like it. The one I am very intrigued about is Look Both Ways, it just seems a bit strange and I have no idea what its going to be about. But in total I love the look of the 2021 shortlist probably more than the 2020 one and I can't wait to get going with more of them!

One of the reasons I love being in book club is the fact I get to read things I wouldn't usually pick up. For example, I don't read that much fantasy so this gives me the opportunity to read some and what I love is that if I don't enjoy it, I haven't spent lots of money on it.

So far I have started The Girl Who Speaks Bear and not to give too much away but I am really liking it! There will be a post when I have finished all of them in July time with a wrap  up of them all with my thoughts and reviews. 

I will be back soon with another post!

Comments