I will not be erased by gal-dem

 Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to share a book that I am continually revisiting: I will not be erased by gal-dem. It is a beautiful non-fiction book and I love it!

It tells stories about growing up as people of colour, specifically women. It talks about identity and finding who you are. It tells real stories and is so empowering. It mentions in certain stories LGTBQ+ people and others trying to understand who they are.

 It has 14 inspirational tales that cover many topics: racism, family heritage, being 'cool' and so much more. It is such a powerful book and one with a very important message. I think a lot of people could learn something from this. 

I would say it is for 11+. It is a true asset to my bookshelf and I just want to read it over and over again!



Thank you SO much for reading this and please remember to tell anyone who might be interested about my blog!

To find out more about gal-dem click here

Comments