The Most Beautiful Books On My Bookshelf!

 Hello Everyone!

If you not only love the inside of a book, but also it's feel in your hands then this post is for you. I love reading but I also love books as objects and today I am going to share with you my most beautiful books.

Poems to fall in love with by Chris Riddell

Macmillan Children's Books
This is a collection of poems that are beautifully chosen and illustrated by Chris Riddell. The cover is simply magical and it makes me want to hold it forever! The poems inside are so special: this book is amazing!


Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie

I have already mentioned this book in a previous post but my edition of it is magnificent. It is very small and the pages are lined with gold. The illustrations inside are charming and add to the authenticity of it. It is an intensely magical book!

Collectors Library In Colour Edition


The lion the witch and the wardrobe by C.S. Lewis

I have, again, already mentioned this book for my Summer 2020 reading wrap up but the beauty of it is undeniable. The intricate illustrations both inside and outside and hardback format make it a totally gorgeous edition! 

Full Colour Collectors Edition from Harper Collins

Anne Of Green Gabels by L.M. Montgomery

This book was a present and I haven't read it yet but the cover is stunning. The artwork is so colourful and joyous and again the hardback format is magnificent. It really adds colour to my bookshelf and is a true asset to my collection.

Puffin In Bloom Edition

Botanicum By Katie Scott and Cathy Willis

This is an amazingly illustrated book all about plants. The pages are full of colourful and intricate pictures that guide you through the history of plants. It is a large format and is perfect for younger readers to start understanding the world around them. Animalium and Maps in the same series are equally special. 

Big Picture House
The Penguin English Library Collection

This is a gorgeous collection of classics that I have a few of. They have magnificent covers and spines that look stunning together. The font is so readable and I love them. Some people have extensive collections of these and I can understand why!



Thank you for taking the time to read this post all about my most beautiful books. I hope you like them! Happy reading everyone!

Comments