Carnegie 2022 Shortlist | I'm reading them all

Hi Everyone!

Every year, one book wins the Carnegie medal. My school book club reads the shortlist every year and so this year, once again, I am reading the eight Carnegie nominated books. 

Without further ado, here is the list of books that are shortlisted for Carnegie 2022. Click on the title to access the Goodreads page for each book with the synopsis. 


The only one I'd already heard of was The Crossing by Manjeet Mann which sounds absolutely fantastic! Punching The Air, Tsunami Girls and Guard Your Heart also I think I will enjoy. The others I'm not too sure about but I'll give them a go anyway. October, October sounds beautiful so I can't wait to read that one.



I am still figuring out the best way to share my experience reading Carnegie, but I think I will release reviews individually, with the first one coming soon! I also still have some holiday experiences to write so I'll get on and write them next!

I was going to give the synopsis for all of them so you could have a read of them on here but blogger is really playing up and not letting me do it. This is why the Goodreads pages are linked above!



I am once again a bit overwhelmed by my to-do list, but getting this post done will tick off something at least. I'm looking forward to being able to write more, and have more posts scheduled because at the moment I'm only just scraping writing each one! 

Thank you so much to everyone who's joined my blogging journey in the last few months, you've made it all so worth it. 

In the next post, I will be reacting to my first ever post in honour of my four years occupying this little space! 

Happy reading!


Have you read ever read the Carnegie books? Are you reading them this year? Which of these appeals the most to you?


Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on my reviews by clicking here! Your support is very much appreciated :)


p.s. casual magic of the day:

(If you are new here and have no idea what I'm on about, click here to find out more)

The blue skies, the green trees, the sun streaming through the corridor as I walked back to the drama studio today....The day started by raining and being grey but ended sunny and blue. How very wonderful!

Comments

  1. I sure hope you enjoy all those books, they sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Carnegie can be a bit hit or miss sometimes but I think this year's picks look great!!

      Delete

Post a Comment